{Cuddly Set}
$12

-Cuddly Sets are being discontinued and are therefore, marked down to $12/set. Please understand that blanket and ribbon colors have limited availability. I will try to work with what I have in stock to customize your order. Thanks!-

Each set contains 1 terry cloth cotton bib, 1 cotton burp cloth and 1 30x30 fleece blanket and is tied together with coordinating ribbon at no extra charge.

To customize your set, choose a blanket color and coordinating color option.

Lavender Blanket Options
Cotton Candy Blanket Options
Sky Blue Blanket Options
Lime Blanket Options

My in-stock ribbons are constantly changing, which makes it hard to display an up to date image of each ribbon on this site. I can assure you that I keep a large and attractive selection on hand. If you have questions regarding actual ribbons/colors used or would prefer a color option other than those listed here, please feel free to contact me.